Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Tagged

Thanks Nousha for the tag. It's too long. Hope I did a good job.

SECTION 1 - Last 1s?
1. last beverage? Nescafe
2. last phone call? Abu Luji
3. last instant message? Yasmine
4. last cd played? Favorite Children Songs
5. last time you cried? Can't remember
6. last text message? "I'm at the supermarket. Do you need anything?" bardo Abu Luji

Section 2 - 6 Have You Evers:
1. dated someone twice? Ya3ni eih twice?
2. been cheated on? No
3. kissed someone & regretted it? No
4. lost someone special? No
5. been depressed? Yes
6. been drunk and threw up? No

Section 3 - List 3 Favourite Colors
1. Pink
2. Lilac
3. Baby Blue

Section 4 - This month have you
1. Made a new friend? Yes
2. Fallen out of love? No, God forbid.
3. Laughed until you cried? Yes
4. Met someone who changed your life? No
5. Found out who your true friends were? I already know
6. Is there something you want to tell someone? Yes
7. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends? What's up with the kissing?
8. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life? Most of them
9. How many kids do you want to have? 2 max.
10. Do you have any pets? No, but I used to have a dog.
11. Do you wanna change your name? No, I love it.
12. What did you do for your last birthday? I didn't do anything. Abu Luji threw me a surprise party.
13. What time did you wake up today? 8 am
14.What were you doing at midnight last night? Trying to get my baby to sleep
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for? Lose weight
16. Last time you saw your father? the 2nd of November
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? I wanna workout more
18.What are you listening to right now? Luji playing
19. Have you ever talked to Tom? Who's Tom?
21. Have you ever talked about someone behind their back? Rarely. But never in a negative way.
22.What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone? Abu Luji's jacket, when it was cold.
23. Who’s getting on your nerves right now? My maid! I wanna kill her.
24. Most visited webpage? Google mail.
25. Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi
26. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week? Yadi elobssession with kissing! Yes. Moot b3'ezak ba2a :P
27. Mac or PC? PC

La2 mat2olesh.. It is over? Really? .. Sigh. Now I tag:
Ma3lina
Myra
Salama Moussa
Loulou
Saso
Alina

4 comments:

Alina said...

Yup, a lot of kisssing questions :P Thanks for the tag, I've completed it just now :)

Ma 3lina said...

thx for the tag alot . it's the second one u send
:)

long one i will try to finish it soon isa ")

saso said...

:)
and what u asked him to bring from the supermarket

thanks for passing the Tag

Om Luji said...

Alina:
I saw your answers to the tag and liked them a lot. Glad you were excited about it. You were the first to complete it.

Ma-3lina:
Yeah, that's my 2nd one to you. Sorry for its length, but I'm really interested to know your answers. Expect a lot more tags from me.

Saso:
I was the one at the supermarket. It turned out he needed shaving razors.
Looking forward to reading your answers.